Why We’re Different
As a home owner, having to deal with the day to day running repairs to your home, we all know having the right people in your house is what really matters. We want you to have the peace of mind that who you have in your home is right for you and your family. At Hawtin Electrical we only have fully qualified electricians who can keep you up to date with what we are doing and any problems we happen to come across, keeping you, your home and family in a safe environment.
You have our promise that we will treat your home like it was out own, keeping it clean and tidy. We consistently monitor the way we do things to improve quality and the communication between you and us.
We hold all the necessary qualifications in order to carry out safe installations, repairs and maintenance to your home.
James came into a new property I bought in Bicester, Oxfordshire and carried out an initial inspection, letting me know what state the electrics were in. After the inspection and a further conversation with him we decided to carry out some electrical work in the bathroom and garage as well as rewire the kitchen as we were replacing it anyway. All works were carried out neatly and tidily with all works tested and certificated which came in a nice folder keeping all our documents together. I would be happy to use James and Hawtin Electrical again and again knowing I would get a job well done. – Richard Garrett
Specializing in many areas of electrical installation work including rewiring of both domestic and commercial properties and with our many years of experience, means we are ready willing and able to tackle jobs of all specifications and sizes. Whether you need help dealing with small electrical faults, a landlord’s safety certificate or an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), we have an electrician in Oxford ready and willing to help you.
As part of our commitment to keeping our skills up to date. We have also developed expertise in the data networking and optical fibre installation area and can undertake cabling to suit all requirements for domestic homes and for business. Fibre optic cabling and splicing for those with the most demanding online needs can also be catered for.
For those feeling confused or overwhelmed by the march of technology may appreciate our assistance with any or all of the following, security, emergency lighting, door-entry systems, fire alarms and burglar alarms.
We offer the following services
- Domestic Wiring – Installations, Rewires & Extensions
- Consumer Unit Replacements – RCBO’s, Split Load & Three Phase
- Bathrooms & Kitchens – Showers, Lighting & Ventilation
- Domestic Heating & Underfloor Heating Systems – Timed controlled & Thermostatic
- Smoke & Fire Alarms – Mains Powered & Battery Back Up
- Emergency Lighting Installations – Commercial & Residential
- Domestic Burglar Alarms – Keypads, Sensors & Window Contacts
- CCTV Installations – Internal & External
- Central Heating Wiring – Commercial & Domestic
- Door Entry Controls – Residential & Offices
- Electrical Testing & Inspections – Visual Inspections, Electrical Installation Condition Reports & Portable Appliance Testing
- Data Network Installations & Design – Offices, CAT 5, CAT 6 and Fibre Optic Installations
- Domestic Electrics – Home Owners, Landlords & Tenants
- Commercial Electrics – Shops, Offices & Maintenance
Why choose us?
- Free estimates & advice
- Friendly, affordable service
- Commercial & domestic electrical services
- Data & fibre optics communications & cabling
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Trustmark Approved
- Whole of Oxfordshire covered
- Fully qualified electricians
Where Do We Work
Based in central Oxford, we are happy to travel and regularly work all around Oxford, Abingdon, Wheatley, Witney. By arrangement we can also undertake work within other parts of Oxford and Buckinghamshire. For those outside these areas who have electrical requirements feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.